GENERAL DESIGN GUIDELINES
Designing digital and printed media can be quite a time-consuming process so your participation in the following guidelines will be much appreciated.
- With some orders, I require content from you as the client.
- Please send your content via email, Dropbox or WeTransfer to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- I can only start designing your order once I received all your content in total.
- If I don’t receive your content in time due to any reason, I would, unfortunately, need to continue with the next clients’ project.
- I only accept digital content, which means, typed text, pictures, videos or video links, URL’s, contact details, addresses, and any other type that is immediately usable on a computer.
- If you are unable to send the content via the internet, you are welcome to deliver a flash disk, cd or external hard drive, and I will copy it from there.
- For any text and heading content, please do proper spell checks, grammar checks and overall quality checks before you send it.
- Surcharges will apply if you require me to do any text or content editing.
- I issue two revision phases with every design related order.
- During these revision phases, it is the clients’ responsibility to do a detailed check of everything including fonts, artwork, colours, layouts and general quality of the work.
- Kindly send all your detailed changes and recommendations during these two phases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the revision feedback as soon as possible otherwise I will continue with the next client.
- Surcharges will apply if a third revision phase is required.
COPYRIGHT OF CONTENT
- It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure usage rights of any content sent to RVE Media.
- RVE Media and it’s employees will not be held responsible for any risks, claims, costs or legal fines if copyrighted content is used on your behalf.
- Upon completion, every order must be signed off, and the outstanding balances settled before I send the master copy files.
- I can deliver your files via email, Dropbox, iCloud or WeTransfer. Personal collection on flash disk is also accepted.
- Orders with outstanding balances remain the property of RVE Media and may not be shared or used until the account has been settled in full.