RVE MEDIA REFUND POLICY
RVE Media’s refund policy has been set up to define the situations under which we will provide a refund. We also explain the procedure for claiming a refund and our responsibilities in such circumstances as a refund claim.
By ordering our products or subscriptions, you declare that you accept the terms and conditions of our refund policy. This refund policy is valid for all orders, including any online orders.
Coverage and Scope
Our refund policy covers any services and product orders delivered by RVE Media and the website.
This refund policy does not apply to any other company or third party service.
Considering a Refund Claim
Please take note that we will always try our best to meet your project expectations. If you are unhappy with any product or service delivered by us, please contact us first, and we will try to resolve the issue promptly. If you would, however, prefer to request a refund claim we encourage you to process the claim as early in the project as possible.
Services: Website Design, Logo Design, Graphic Design, Document Design and Social Media Design.
- A full refund can be requested in situations where the project has not yet been started. Once we received the project brief, we will begin the project, and a full refund will no longer be available.
- An 80% refund will be considered if the client is unhappy with the first revision design samples. The refund will be declined if the project brief was not completed clearly or if the project scope changes from the initial project brief.
- No refund will be granted after the first design revision phase.
Services: IT Support
- Call-out fees are non refundable within 12 hours before the appointment.
- A full refund will be granted if you cancel earlier than 12 hours to the appointment.
- All onsite, workshop and home services are non-refundable.
- Remote dial in services are non-refundable.
Other General Services
- Any service or product that has already been delivered is non-refundable. RVE Media reserves the right to decline any refund for any work that has already been done or delivered unless differently specified above.